Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Officially Bloggin

This can count as my first post.

The last time I had a blog was when I was in high school. And I think that the majority of my posts were just back and forth between my best friend, who also had a neighboring blog. Point being, hopefully I will do something other than that.

I just got back from watching the movie "Amadeus" with my German Novelle class. 3 hours long... It made my brain hurt, but at least my professor brought popcorn, right?

Things that are weird about being in back Michigan:
skunks that scratch in the snow outside my window at night
Hope College in general
working at my old job
volatile weather conditions
having my own room for the first time in my entire life
not having a meal plan
feeling like a grown-ass woman

No comments:

Post a Comment