Wednesday, January 27, 2010

LOVIN ALL OVER MY STUDIO.

Chelsea and I just built a desk for our studio...and it RULES. Also we hung up a piece of moldy backing board as a lampshade for our florescent light.

I was originally quite disappointed with having to share a studio space. After coming from NYCAMS, where i had my own, it really felt sub-par. But on the brighter side of things, Chelsea is the best studio mate to have. Which brings me to my original point... the desk. We found all this scrapwood in the sculpture studio and somehow screwed it together into a janky desk/shelving unit.
Here it is!

We were giddy about it.

I also gave an hour long presentation on Eric Fischl, Lucian Freud, Paula Rego, Chris Ofili, Maria Lassnig, and Marlene Dumas.
Here's a painting of Lassnig's:


I'm into it.
I'm also tired and have not eaten anything today yet but i think i'm going to go home and make some chicken immediately upon finishing this blog.

now.

No comments:

Post a Comment